1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ps2 burning help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by DarkSoulz, Dec 28, 2003.

1. DarkSoulz

DarkSoulz Guest

im having trouble burning a copy of ps2 sims bustin out. i have the files on my hard drive but i am not sure how to burn it. becuase i tried burning with nero but they do not come out right they will not boot. i have a magic V 50K mod chip installed on my version 9 system. can anyone help me and give me instruction on how to make the Dvd Bootable. i am tryin to make a dvd version of the game

2. stunn611

stunn611 Regular member

[bold] try usin record now. i havent hav any bad burn yet. and remember to burn it a 1x.

3. jtandgh

jtandgh Guest

Do you realise that you can just back it up to CDR?

4. itzLogan

itzLogan Member

Does ne1 know f there is a program for the ps2 that will play old NES roms. I cant find ne info on the subject newhere. Thanx

5. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

darksoulz it's possible that you have a corrupt file if it seems to burn ok or you could try burning the image file with dvd decrypter using the iso write mode selecting the all supported files selection and jtandgh unless you do some serious ripping of sims bustin out it wont fit on a cdr as the file is nearly 2gb

6. jtandgh

jtandgh Guest

Sorry, I was mixing the game up with the original sims