1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 burning & playback with no mod chip ???

Discussion in 'PS2' started by tbonejr, Jun 15, 2003.

1. tbonejr

tbonejr Member

I found this site http://howtocopyps2games.com/ that claims that you can copy ps2 games and play without any mod chip - I never thought this to be poss . Does anyone have any info about this software ?? is it a big load of you know what ?

Thanks
    Tbone :)

2. billeeds

billeeds Guest

i`ve just been given the so called disk so will send you a reply if it works and where it came from. many regards billeeds

3. meatbal69

meatbal69 Member

I have bough stuff from this person alot of wht the cds do is show stuff that you could find on your on just learn how to look the right way(not a slam)and u can find wht he shows. As far as the game buring do the math wht is the bigest cd(and yes I know not all are dvd size)u cant fit a whole dvd sized game on 1 cd,keep your eye on 321 studio they r working on a game back up software.I have and use the dvd backup program works great very easy and simple best 70 bucks I have ever spent.I have tried the mod chip thing thts a pain some games will work some will not dvd+ - who can keep it all in line.then will the game kick u off line cuz you got a mod chip
    well thats a mouth full
    good luck and dont give up hope

4. tbonejr

tbonejr Member

billeeds I will be waiting for your conclusion.

Thanks for the input. I see what you are talking about with the DVD games being of larger size than the cdr - does pose a problem. But could it be done with a dvd burner ?
    Thanks again :)

Tbone

5. bddarkman

bddarkman Regular member

Read my lips SCAM SCAM SCAM .
    come on people if if was that easy to play backup games every one would be doing it.
    oh and a free vaction too come on get real.

Lets say it works but only on cds it says .
    then why not just buy a flip top or nosolder for 29.00

lol

6. bddarkman

bddarkman Regular member

READ there fine print about some games may need the use of a modchip.

part of thr fine print

The CD ROM contains various links to web sites and other services that are totally legal. Some sites or services may require a FEE to perform some of the investigative services or media backup software as mentioned on this web site. Some game copy information requires the use of MOD CHIPS,

7. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

more often than not, most of these so called "wonderful software packages" are nothing more than a disc full of freeware that you can get on your own for free! same thing with the ones to copy dvd's. if there were a way to copy games and play without a mod chip, this forum wouldn't be here. if it sounds to good to be true........