1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Burning Steps Help!

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by vinceps2, Dec 9, 2004.

1. vinceps2

vinceps2 Member

I am having some major problems. I have a bin and cue for the backups, guilty gear x2 and king of fighters maximum impact which were extracted from rars.

I understand these games are meant to be burned onto a cd-r because they are roughly around 800mb. Can someone please tell me step by step exactly how to burn these properly using alcohol 120% or nero? I have made 2 coasters with guilty gear x2 where the game just goes black after the fighting loading screen and the disc stops spinning. I would be so thankful if someone can please tell me step by step how to burn these non dvd-r games. Thanks!

2. vinceps2

vinceps2 Member

I just made two more coasters with kof: maximum impact. I tried nero at 4x then alcohol 120% at 4x with playstation 2 selected. 4x is the slowest I can go. This time, when I use swap magic v3.3 cd, after inserting the backup, it just says not a valid ps2 disc.

Please help someone...

Last edited: Dec 9, 2004
  3. vinceps2

vinceps2 Member

I mounted the kof: max impact file with daemon tools, and did a cd to cd copy coming out to 688MB using fuji-film cd-r. It still says NOT A VALID PS2 DISC when I swap using the swap magic v3.3 cd. What is going on! Can someone help?