1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Burns

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by FCF420, Sep 3, 2004.

1. FCF420

FCF420 Guest

Hey guys I just got a new Dell with cd and dvd burner with Sonic Recordnow. I don't understand how I can tune it up do that it will burn copies of my dvds and PS2 games. I don't know anything about the technical side of things, and I'm really hoping you guys will give me some tips. It would be really cool of you guys if you could tell me how to get things rolling. I love to play PS2 and I love to watch dvds but I don't know how to burn copies of dvds or PS2 games. I know I'm probably asking a lot but I just hope that I didn't get jipped with this dvd burner software. I tried to burn a copy of some of my games and dvds to see if the burner worked and I don't what to make of it. So if you guys could please help me out I will be really really grateful -FirstClassFill420-

2. ttmactt

ttmactt Member

hey man whatz up i only started copying games and i use the alcohol 120% program it only makes copy of ps2 oridginal to a cdr only if the game is compact disc you know like street fighter ex 3 that was my test on copying and it worked so try and look for alcohol oh do you have swap magic disc and slide card? or a modchip?you might need that