1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 CASE MODS

Discussion in 'PS2' started by waqasr, Nov 17, 2004.

1. waqasr

waqasr Member

this is my first post so go easy on me IF i do anything wrong:). ok so i was thinking how bout we start a thread with pictures of peoples modded ps2's and xboxes. if u want i can show you my ps2 and xbox, only problem i dont know how to load them up to he website. and if you tell me how uv modded your ps2 or xbox would be good. coz i just cant stand having a standard black console, i just have a urge to spray it, if ud like to know i have sprayed my ps2 white and my xbox silver and black with a see through jewel and light under it. i was thinkin of spraying my slim ps2 silver. tell me wot u think, and please post some pics of urs, id like to see what people do to their ps2.

2. bzboarder

bzboarder Guest

i had my friend airbrush some sweet graphics (a wave) since hes an artist... ill link over a pic once i figure out how. he had fun doing it... and now sells airbrushed covers to other friends (mine was free :-D). i wonder if others have done the same?

3. waqasr

waqasr Member

woah airbrush hey? dam those results must look profesioanl, i spray paint mine and they come out pretty good i must say, and try try to get the pic bz idd love to see it

4. waqasr

waqasr Member

woah airbrush hey? dam those results must look profesioanl, i spray paint mine and they come out pretty good i must say, and try try to get the pic bz idd love to see it. oh yea and do u think i can buy one (how much?)