1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 CDRWin Help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by MKnA, Jun 6, 2003.

1. MKnA

MKnA Member

right, i have a problem. i have My PS2 chipped (dont ask what chip it is, it was over a year ago, but i have a boot disk)
    i downloaded a version of CDRWIN the other day, and followed a guide of how to write an iso file i had made from one of my games. the thing is, it had no .cue file with it, and it works fine. i backed up another one of my games and it works fine also. but when i opened teh program the otehr day to back up another game, it started to ask me what type of cd i want to make, either an Audio CD, or a CD+G.

i have tried to make my own .cue sheets, but when i do, they are not acceptable in teh program

i dont really understand what has happened, if the software has updated its self. i wondered if anyone could tell me if they have expierenced this problem, what they did, or if anyone knows how to 'load tracks' that are just an image file.

please dont give me a link to the guide to backup the game, as i have checked this, but if someone can help me i will be very greatful, thanking you in advance,

MKnA

2. MKnA

MKnA Member

can no-one help me??? PLEASE!!??!!