1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 chip and burning question

Discussion in 'PS2' started by busygirl, Nov 28, 2004.

1. busygirl

busygirl Member

I am new to this and from what i have read so far only some of my questions have been remotely solved. I have purchased a ps2 that has been chipped apparently, but i have to place this action replay card into the memory slot then kick the loading off with a action replay cd then insert copied game. I tried this with a game i experimented with copying, it wouldnt load. Looking at the files on the dvd disc it copied them all over. The ps2 plays copied movies etc. I used nero version 6 to copy. Can anyone help me with my problem or would it best get it checked out and have a new chip installed?

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

3. busygirl

busygirl Member

thankyou for that input, i take it that this maybe an older chip of some sort. Now as i do not know much about chips etc is it possible to remove the old chip and have a new one installed? and what would be the best one to get that if possible all i have to do is place the copied dvd in and have it run automatically?