1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Chipping Magic III $80 installed OMG

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Crans, Dec 12, 2002.

1. Crans

Crans Member

Im so happy with the service i have gotten from them. Shipped my ps2 on monday they receved on wed and shipped out wed night.. I Receved it thirsday afternoon and low and behold it works.. every thing works fine Thanks for the Free stuff. Mpaa Sux rox my world http://home.earthlink.net/~mpaasux

2. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

Nice to hear !
    Did you try to play a copied DVD PS2 game yet ?

The service is OK so that must be no prob.

The Messiah rules ..

3. IndyBrn

IndyBrn Member

Hi Crans! Can you tell me where this place is located? Also, have you tried the chipped unit yet? Does everything seem to be working?

Thanks!

4. Crans

Crans Member

Mod Works great Boots all my old backup psx games and dvd-r games. I think they use the new magic 3 chip .. they wher very fast in sending my system to me.. They do A+ work

Last edited: Dec 13, 2002
  5. Sgt_USMC

Sgt_USMC Member

How can we trust you Crans or this company? Prove its not a scam.

6. Jsnpngy

Jsnpngy Guest

shit crans is fusking lying he is probably trying to make use think that this place is so good. He trying to make money and scam use to get are ps2 chip there

7. Pursifull

Pursifull Guest

Checked his site would ,,like to here from prior people who bought from him.As he don't take PAYPAL or plastic over the phone only CASH/money order,,legit shops AT Least take PAYPAL.

8. jr_

jr_ Guest

Sounds too good to be true. I don't see how anyone could mod a PS2, do the shipping, receiving, unpacking, packing and take the responsiblity for damaging a system for $80.00 and make any money.
    If it's true and can be verified by others then it's a real bargain.
    I certainly wouldn't mod one for $80.00 even if I didn't supply the chip and took no responsiblity for the outcome.
    It just sounds like a nightmare with people sending bad systems. All the different versions to deal with. Taking apart old systems that may be marginal to start with. Possible shipping damage to and from. Geessee I'm getting a headace thinking about it.

9. Supleh2

Supleh2 Guest

As a businessman I feel that it is unethical to advertise in another business' post, but as this is simply a post from a "happy customer" I'll go ahead and make a comment. I sell premodified systems, chip systems, and sell modchips(you may look for my post in this forum), and if these people truly did this service I would just buy systems from them and save myself the time and trouble of chipping and just resell the systems. "If it sounds too good to be true..." Oh, ignore the fact that it's some rinkidy dink earthlink.net address. Oh, have you guys called the number? I'm thinking it's a cell phone because it doesn't come up as a listed number.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2002
  10. Supleh2

Supleh2 Guest

You know what, I take back everything I said. Go ahead and order from them, see how it goes ;). Just don't forget I'm here. Though a noob on THIS forum, I can provide hard references with addresses, names, numbers, etc if you would like me to do so. All customers also get my home address, home phone, and cell phone # so they never feel I'm out of reach.

11. Supleh2

Supleh2 Guest

Contact me on AIM on the name Supleh2, or e-mail me at <email removed by the admin>. Remove the spaces before and after @ and before and after the 1st . If me posting my address in this format is a problem let me know, however there is no other way for us to contact one another because this board doesn't seem to let us look at each other's profiles...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2002
  12. BurnChamp

BurnChamp Guest

He has bad customer service, so don't count on a reply. I personally would not give the possibility of getting riped off.

13. BurnChamp

BurnChamp Guest

also, has anyone else ordered from this mappa place?

14. Supleh2

Supleh2 Guest

LOL! Burnchamp has gone to every post I have spoken in and made this childish comment. He has NEVER spoken to me, nor has he EVER ATTEMPTED to do so. He doesn't know what my customer service is like at all. I gave him my e-mail addy, my AIM name, offered my phone number, and still he wouldn't even try talking to me, he's just too scared he'll hear what he likes, deep down inside he wants his PS2 to remain unmodded.

^----^ LOOK MOMMY, I CAN COPY/PASTE JUST LIKE BURN"champ"

Also, has burnchamp ever spoken to me? NO

15. BurnChamp

BurnChamp Guest

^----^ LOOK MOMMY, I CAN COPY/PASTE JUST LIKE BURN"champ"

Do you really want to send your ps2 away to a guy like this?

Just ignore him.

Has anyone ordered from this mappa place.

Suplah, don't interupt me again.

16. Ketola

Ketola Fighting ninjas Staff Member

Sorry, no email addresses in any form. You can use the private message-function to reach forum users.

17. Supleh2

Supleh2 Guest

Alright, if you find any posts where I put an e-mail addy just let me know through e-mail and I'll edit them all.