1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Controllers Not Vibrating

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by core2kid, Jun 9, 2007.

1. core2kid

core2kid Regular member

Ok, this is my second PS2 that has had this problem. The controllers do not seem to vibrate in any game and the vibration IS on in the game. If i try in in my other PS2 (Original but works) the vibration works fine. I read somewhere that the PS7 fuse is blown but I read somewhere else that the PS9 fuse is blown. I tested the PS9 fuse with a connectivity tester and it worked fine but I still soldered on a piece of wire and it doesn't work. On the other hand, The PS7 fuse has no connectivity but is about a millimeter big. Could someone help me to the right fuse? I have a v7 PS2, Motherboard model GH-022. Any help is greatly appreciated. I will post pics if needed.

2. core2kid

core2kid Regular member

I fixed the problem I had. I had a blown PS7 fuse which I bypassed. I will post info on how to do this if needed.

3. BadBone

BadBone Guest

I have the same problem with my V9 Ps2, can u please let me know where to find the fuse

4. core2kid

core2kid Regular member