1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Copied games

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Dr4c0, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Dr4c0

Dr4c0 Member

hi im kinda new, the name is. i have been coming here for about a year and had all my ?'s answered without posting anything...just searching.....but not this....i was wondering where i could buy copied ps2 games....cuz i had my stuff shipped to me and one box was full of games and movies...it got stolen or lost in mail and i was trying to get my collection back faster so if anyone knoes where i can buy copied ps2 games email me to dragoonslayer86@yahoo.com

2. smokyrain

smokyrain Senior member

Well Hi Dr4c0, Sorry to hear that you have lost all your games and movies, that can be quite an expensive loss.
    I am thinking though that if you have been coming here for over a year you should know first that you shouldn't put your email in a post.

Secondly you aren't going to be able to buy copied PS2 games as thats illegal.

There are ways to get games but I am not going to mention them. I am sure if your read some more you can figure it out.

Good luck to you.