1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Copy Help!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by hyrulian, Feb 25, 2004.

1. hyrulian

hyrulian Member

Hey, I am an obvious newby :) I have tried multiple meathods and software to copy or clone a ps2 dvd that would be playable on a Non-modified Ps2, I get the standard message "insert a ps1 or ps2 formatted disc. I am obviously not getting the Boot INI, or something in the cloning process.
    I have only one question to the obviously very educated people on this site... Is this possible in any way?? Am I searching for the Holy Grail?? Is there any software or program availible which will allow a "real" cloning of a Ps2 game??
    Thanks for you help.

2. smokedawg

smokedawg Member

LOL!! I have only one answer to the obviously very ignorant person on this site

NO!!!!

Learn to read before askin such an ignorant question!!!

Last edited: Feb 26, 2004
  3. Mouth_uk

Mouth_uk Regular member

You will need to have your console modded in one way or another. Backups playing on a non modded console is a myth.

I recommend that you read the rules of the forum and take a moment to search for a thread containing the answer to your questions before you post. 90% of the time someone will have asked the same question and answers are readily available.

RecordNow Max is a very reliable software package for backing up your PS2 games.

Good luck.