1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Copy Playing In balck and white

Discussion in 'PS2' started by crazy, Jan 19, 2004.

1. crazy

crazy Guest

I have just recieved my SWAP MAGIC 2.0 and copied Midnigh Club using nero 6.

It booted fine but is playing in black and white only.

Is this a burning problem ?

Thanks

2. crazy

crazy Guest

I forgot to mention that the original Game plays perfectly in colour.

3. _D3DAiM_

_D3DAiM_ Regular member

4. crazy

crazy Guest

Me again...OK...Its my TV.

I played it on another TV and it works fine....So I guess I have to find out how to patch my games for pal only tv sets.

Thanks anyway

5. blaze1z

blaze1z Guest

I am new to the world of backing up ps2 games. Is the mod chip required for playback. IF not what software allows you to do this. Otherwise what is a good resource page to read more on this topic?

6. crazy

crazy Guest

You will need either an internal mod chip or your can purchase a Swap Magic kit which leaves your playstation untouch thus not voiding your warantee..You will just need to use swap disc each time u put in a copied game. Disc are provided with the kit. It the way I went. Nero 6 is a great burning software for PS2 games.

7. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

today most of cases with black and white games is the tv fault.. since it cant render the PAL(50hz) or the NTSC(60hz)... if you play a games and it's in black and white it's the tv nothing more...

8. zxspeky

zxspeky Regular member

I backed up thug and that played in B/W so I used cd loader and it plays in colour, not sure if this is the same problem though?.

9. crazy

crazy Guest

Thanks,

The problem was my TV, which i swapped with another and they work fine. But I also here that you can purchase a scart cable {thinks thats how you spell it} and this will make them play in colour on TV's which aren't compatiable. Without the use off cdloader. So you might want to check them out