1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Covers and software to use to print

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by robc11, Mar 9, 2005.

1. robc11

robc11 Member

Does anyone know where is the best place to get ps2 covers and the disc images where the size is correct ready to be printed. I was goin to use http://www.cdcovers.cc but the images aren't the correct size and its too much hassle to resize them. Also what is the best software to use for this.

2. XNikoX

XNikoX Guest

No i think that cdcover image is pretty good that is what i use. Perfect size for me.

3. robc11

robc11 Member

How do you print it out do you use the cover xp software also some of the covers are only ntsc versions but i would prefer pal versions.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2005
  4. bigorange

bigorange Active member

cdcovers.cc has every game or movie I've tried. I use Nero cover designer in the Nero Ultra 6 suite to make my covers. Works great and has some neat import and customizing features. Resizing is easy and no problem with this app.

You can also change the cover from PAL to NTSC(or visa-versa) or anything else you wanna do using any font, color, etc. with the custom feature. I've even made covers from scratch with this app, when I've made movies from TV or VHS to DVD and they aren't on DVD so there isn't any cover. I go to sites like Movie Goods and get posters, synopsis, and pictures then compile them into a DVD cover. If you didn't know, you'd think they were factory made. It's a very good cover designing program.

You can use the trial version of Ultra 6, it's good for one month at a time, the 22nd to the 22nd of each month. It then must be reloaded and reinstalled after it expires. You can do this indefinitely until you decide to buy, which I highly recommend :>)

Last edited: Mar 9, 2005
  5. abx

abx Guest

cdcover is the best you just need to find software. I think the Memorex software is by far the easiest. There are many others, like nero, but for simplicity I think Memorex wins. You can find it almost any office/computer store.