1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Disc Id information - big news

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by babylizzy, Oct 18, 2004.

1. babylizzy

babylizzy Member

Hello, I was just wondering if you guys have read the news from ps2nfo on disc ids lately?

They are now allowing people to post Disc Ids, but not the full Id. You can post only the last 3 sets of numbers for example:

GameNameHere ID: XX XX D5 C3 F6

They say that you can make up the first 4 numbers in the disc Id, and it will work. I tried it on 1 game and it worked how they said.

Why don't we start a thread with Partial Disc Ids in this forum the same way?

Admins is this possible? Only post Partial Ids in this forum?

The reason I ask to start this here is that I was banned from ps2ownz forums with no reason at all and no warning. Now it says to pay $10 to them by Paypal to get back in the fourms, that is not right as I did nothing wrong there.

2. babylizzy

babylizzy Member

Admins is it possible to do as they are now doing at ps2ownz and ps2nfo forums. Will the admins here allow members at these forums to post PARTIAL Disc IDs?

Meaning only the last 3 sets of numbers such as,

Mortal Kombat Disc ID: XX XX D4 56 G3

Will you guys allow this? Also, the example I posted is not of a real game so don't try it, just wanted to show an example.

Please reply as this is something that could be great for all members here. Thanks