1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 disc tray won't open

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by chewie_87, Mar 8, 2007.

1. chewie_87

chewie_87 Guest

My fat PS2 has been equipped with swap magic 4 a couple of years and I have never had any problems with it as I have backed up games with GO4 dvds which are supposed to prevent the laser freezing and the disc tray locking. However I turned my ps2 on and swapped the disc's but the screen froze and now the tray won't open and when i turn the console on it judders. Any idea's on how I can rectify this problem would be great.

Chewie

2. steimy

steimy Active member

3. chewie_87

chewie_87 Guest

cheers m8

big help

4. bhee

bhee Regular member

hey mate i think the problem might be that you've used you slide card incorrectly try this first use you're slid card as if you were going to lock the tray when your ps2 if off and if your wondering but it won't work because the ps2 pin in my ps2 is on the left then with your ps2 off do you slide card open the tray then lock it then try to see if the problem sorted hope that helps