1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 DSM3

Discussion in 'PS2' started by seatbelts, Mar 14, 2005.

1. seatbelts

seatbelts Member

I was thinking about upgrading my modchip, but not really sure which modchip I should get. I was thinking about getting a DSM3. But first I want to get some feedback on this thing, maybe some of yall have one already. Also the differnce between the plus and lite DSM3, and which websites got good deals on one. Please Post up what you think about the
    DSM3, or if I should get another modchip. All feedback is greatly appriciated, thank you.

2. seatbelts

seatbelts Member

Anybody?

3. Retuos

Retuos Member

how about reading the specs of the chip on there site.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

Not sure about that one but i have a DMS4 Pro chip in my new slim PSTwo and i love it. It came installed with the ToxicOS which allows you to load your back ups just like originals with no swaping needed. You can download it free (the ToxicOS i mean)
    And from what i hear i would go with the DMS4 Pro chip because it is their top of the line right now and that is what the Toxic people are making the fixes for and not much for the older versions.

5. irishking

irishking Member

where do i get the ToxicOS?

6. 87racing

87racing Member

for the toxicOS go th www.dms3.com and gor to the forums and it has the link to get the bios