1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 duo2 SE

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by dernit, Dec 14, 2004.

1. dernit

dernit Guest

I got the ps2 Duo2 SE modchip for my ps2 version7. I booted 2 backups one day then tried a third and all I get is select language and time zone then on back up game it says disc read error, and nonbacked up games says no data. Anyone know whats wrong?

2. halo13

halo13 Regular member

try cleaning your laser.

3. dernit

dernit Guest

I checked and cleaned the board and everything is good. Where is the bios connection and what letter is it on the mod chip? The first day after install I tested it and it booted 2 backup games. I then moved it to my sons room and put in a third backup game thats when it started with the select language and the time zone, also when you put in a backup game it gives the error disc read error, and when you insert a regular game its a completely differnt error its a no data error. ANYONE KNOW?
    I have also cleaned the lense and still nothing. I cant even disable the modchip.

4. mh14

mh14 Member

did u wire it up proply? maby u solded to connections or it has a lose solder and when u moved it it stuck onto the other 1