1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 DVD Burning Problems

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Hallucig, Mar 20, 2003.

1. Hallucig

Hallucig Member

Hio, i am trying to burn a copy of the PS2 DVD Based game, Para Para Paradise.

Whenver i try to load it in RecordNow or Alcohol, it doesn't show up as a PS2 Game like all the others. It shows up as just a DVD rom.

I can copy cd's but it gets about halfway through the burning process 45-50&, and then it cancels itself out and gives me an error.

I am trying to burn to DVD-R

Is there a problem with the media i'm using? the method? or is there a problem with the actual game itslef?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

2. bodul67

bodul67 Regular member

Do you have a DVD Burner? Because you cann't copy a DVD based game with a CD Burner. If you do, try using Nero. It works great for me. Good Luck!

3. Timmay

Timmay Guest

It may be that you have two different types of software on your computer. I've read somewhere that they masy conflict. The game is a DVD-Rom, so just build the global image.

4. Hallucig

Hallucig Member

I have a dvd burner: sony dru500ax, and i hate nero it sucks and it is a pain in the ass, i build a global image, but when it tries to burn it fails...not sure why though

5. Timmay

Timmay Guest

Go download MAX for free for thirty days and see if that works.