1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 DVD game copy

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Silence_S, Jul 17, 2003.

1. Silence_S

Silence_S Guest

I make PS2 DVD game copy with NERO and DVD Decrypter but no one don't work in my PS2 console with Messiah modchip. Can anyone help me plase !!!!!!!!!

2. psx245

psx245 Regular member

it should work try a different dvd brand.

3. Silence_S

Silence_S Guest

Thank you for your suggest, but i try DVD-R and DVD+R , no one don't work :(

4. Silence_S

Silence_S Guest

Can anyone tell me which DVD i can use for copy PS2 DVD games? i try Maxell and Traxdata but tey don't works.
    I make copy without errors , but in my PS2 console display message : Insert PS2 or PS1 disk format.

5. mgf

mgf Member

I have a v7 ps2 with the messiah 2 mod and I have gotten all my ps2 games to work on it using my nec1000a burner. I have tried verbatim, fujifilm, and imation media and they all work.

6. Silence_S

Silence_S Guest

Thank you MGF !!!
    How i can see which version of PS2 i have?
    maybe my version can't play DVD games copy?

7. Wulfie66

Wulfie66 Regular member

Do you have a modchip or fliptop installed in your ps2? You can't boot 'backups' without some kind of 'modification'.

8. Silence_S

Silence_S Guest

I have PS2 v1 with Messiah modchip. All copys of CD games which i make works good.

9. CLiPsEmX

CLiPsEmX Guest

Well u definally can't use dvd+r wit a v1 ps2. DO u use the wizard in nero and burn to the lowest speed ur burner can go? If u don't use the wizard since it is like a step by step process, and burn to a low speed. I made many backups wit the wizard and burned at a speed of 2.4x usin imation and sony dvd+r's with my v7 ps2.

10. Silence_S

Silence_S Guest

Yes i use wizard in NERO, and i write with a different speed (low and hight), many times, and i try media DVD-R and DVD+R.I did all copys without problems and how i can see all files write OK.
    I just don't understand why my PS2 can't read their.