1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 DVD image file question!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by davidxu, Apr 4, 2004.

1. davidxu

davidxu Member

PS2 DVD image file question!

question! i Got this PS2 DVD backup image from a friend. (i have Promission to burn it!) there total 3 files in there (see pic below). there are no file extensions on them, just 2 big files and 1 small file. can anyone tell me what kinda software can read/brun those files??? Thank you very much!

[​IMG]

2. viper8437

viper8437 Regular member

dvd decrypter
    just burn the 2kb file, it acts like a trigger for the others

3. viper8437

viper8437 Regular member

and how do u take a screenshot of your comp screen...need to do that sometimes but dont kno how

4. qbano

qbano Member

looks like an alcohol 120 image to me but you will need to add the extentions..and i dont know what they are for the three..alcohol usually only makes a 2 file image unless its big which it what you seem to have..but iam not 100% sure..the small one would be .mds the bigest on would be .mdf not sure about the 3rd..

5. nateveli

nateveli Member

alt + print screen works. There are also programs like "snag-it"

6. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

"PrtScn/SysRq" key on the keys just above the "Insert" key on the keys its near the "Scrlk" key aswell.... press it then go to ms paint and press ctrl v and the image will be pasted into the white space... btw thats GI images... if you dont know how to use them dont use them lol... get another file type or do it yourself...
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]eyetie is a stupid silly lil person... heres why...

"I will give you 1 warning and 1 warning only. Continue to piss me off on my threads and I'll leash a flury of assaults on you, your family, and your fuckin shadow too."[/small]

Last edited: Apr 4, 2004
  7. davidxu

davidxu Member

for print screen, i just use "prtscan button" then paste to the paint, save as the right size u want. btw, GI extensions.. is that only can be read thro Record Now Max?? or any other programs? thank u very much!