1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 DVD-R backups

Discussion in 'PS2' started by bdawg01, Dec 29, 2004.

1. bdawg01

bdawg01 Member

Hi
    I just bought a DVD burner and I was trying to backup some of my PS2 games onto DVD-R media. I looked over the internet for different software, and they all claimed to backup PS2, but my PS2 doesnt recognize them. I have a No-solder Modchip and I was able to play backup PS1 and PS2 games on CDR media. Can someone tell me what software to use and if someone has a no solder with Gameshark or Action Replay, what the correct method to load the backup games.
    Thanks allot. btw Im using DVD-R grade A, and I also tried Memorex DVD-R both with dark blue or purplish-blue color.
    Thanks allot for any help
    -Ben

2. rapiddevi

rapiddevi Member

hey there,

if your asking the best way to actually burn the back ups then pm me and i will give you some help. i can't paste a guide here as im not sure whether or not its allowed.

the only software you need is dvd decripter and its actually alot easier than burning a movie!

the software you should have in order to play your back ups should be stated wherever you purchased your mod chip from.
    i have a swap magic and although some people see it as a ball ache i dont mind it and it was pretty good value

3. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member