1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 dvd rips

Discussion in 'PS2 - CD backup discussion' started by pinguy, Jan 21, 2005.

1. pinguy

pinguy Member

hey guys i just want to know if there is something out there that can be use for TOC Fresh for the swap magic 3.3 that is not breaker pro

2. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

3. Jestered

Jestered Member

So you can't use a game like Devil May Cry for a TOC refresh? I have not been able to load any backups with my SM and PnP No Sod chip because it wants a larger TOC disk... All my original disks do not work. Please don't tell me that I have to buy Breaker Pro. I thought you could use DMC for the TOC. Could someone please explain?

I was just getting ready to go buy Devil May Cry to use as my TOC disk...

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

you are talking about dvd-rips right? Those are cd's, you can't refresh the toc with a dvd. Also, i just read one of your other posts, if it still asks you for a higher toc game, it means your chip is not working, or your not following the directions for that chip correctly.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2005
  5. Jestered

Jestered Member

You are right....

My problem is that there is no documentation with the chip and messing around with it I figured out that hitting the eject button is for refreshing the TOC and HOLDING THE EJECT BUTTON DOWN is for loading the game! I don't know how they expect people to just know this stuff, but at least I figured it out... luckily.