1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 External USB Hard Drive

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by System_X, Jan 4, 2005.

1. System_X

System_X Member

Ok well all that I can start to say is how very dissapointed I am. Im not going to go into detail of the events leading up to my Ban on Ps2ownz website but i shall go over them briefly. I questioned the admins on the release date of this highly anticipated project. They Simply said when its done its going through a debugging phase at the moment.

Later on I asked If PSTwo was USB1.1 or USB2.0 And it has been confirmed by the USB-Loader Developers that It is USB1.1, I then asked but how will it possibly be able to backup games and even try and run them at this speed. Well of course its not possible. You might aswell code the game realtime itself. (Not Quite But you get the point).

After I then question the admin on why did they then tell people it was going to be fast on there site. He said advertising and followed by some remark to We are here to earn money and we dont care. After this i Explained that thats blaitant false advertising, To which i was banned from the IRC, and the Website.

I can only conclude that people do not support this group as they are only here to try and rip people off. Further more do not purchase the USB-Loader when it does come out as it likely to be too slow to play games.

I am rather dissapointed in there whole approach to the matter and considering I only have a PSTwo I am therefore stuck without a Hard Drive.

Peace & Greetz 2 all

2. mrdylan

mrdylan Member

wow that is rotten of them. I was waiting for this myself.Thanks they would have stole my money.

3. System_X

System_X Member

No Problem, I am also Very Dissapointed

4. System_X

System_X Member

It has come to my attention that Prehaps this USB-Loader may infact not be so "un playable". Depending on what the outcome of my question is. What is the DATA Transfer Rate of a PS2 DVD-ROM?

Peace & Greetz 2 all
    --------------------

Last edited: Jan 6, 2005