1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 fliptop WITHOUT swapmagic

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by lordlame, Jun 8, 2007.

1. lordlame

lordlame Member

Hi,

I just bought a flip top from eBAY but unfortunately it did not come with any swap magic disks.

I have the fliptop installed but am unsure on what way I go about booting my backups. I was led to believe that I'd have to load an official game whilst in the memory card control panel, then switch it with the backup via the flip top.

I have tried searching for "flip top without swapmagic", "Flip+top+without+swap+magic" and have came up with no concrete answer.

Thanks in advance!

2. logan34

logan34 Member

3. HG27

HG27 Guest

Or you could always go with the memory card exploit, if you have one of the older big ps2's (not slimline).

4. lordlame

lordlame Member

I do have the older, thicker one. Do I not need the codebreaker cd's for the memory card sploit?

5. HG27

HG27 Guest

Or action replay. Do you have a friend who has swapmagic or a modchip installed? That way you could just use your friends ps2 to install the exploit and it only needs to be installed once.