1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 fps games?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Games' started by jesspren6, Feb 9, 2007.

1. jesspren6

jesspren6 Member

What are games like halo or for ps2?

2. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

killzone.socom2.socom3.socom combined assault.metal gear solid subsistence.ghost recon advanced warfighter.
    i recommend the socom series or killzone

3. Noamos

Noamos Regular member

Socom series is a third person shotter not first person shooter. Half life, black, ubran choas........ I all I can think of right nowbut there are a s*^$load out there.

4. BIGnewb

BIGnewb Guest

i know its third person but not many know that there are third person so i wanted him to try it without gettin skeptical

5. byngo

byngo Regular member

I f**kin loved BLACK. I just wished the levels were'nt quite so long between saves but I kept coming back for more even after throwing the controller accross the room after an hour and half gameplay, knowing you're near the end of the level then getting shot to s**t.
    Anyone know of plans for a Black 2??

6. ps2racer

ps2racer Regular member

I think Killzone and Black are about the best fps out now for PS2. As for a Black 2 I hope there is one, I also hope they make another Killzone. At the end of Black it makes like there might be another Black but I have don't seen anything about it.

7. dazila

dazila Regular member

All ive heard about 3 months ago a rumour that a new black for wii and ps3 and sims 3 for ps3 around 2009