1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 FTP capabilities

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Cindarian, Jan 5, 2005.

1. Cindarian

Cindarian Member

Hey guys, i've been reading for awhile, I got the mc exploit working, got keylauncher with Execftp, hdadvance, hdloader, hdd dump/format and such.

I have some questions that were answered, not fully answered, hard to find and not answered at all, I'm hoping for a post that will have everything that's needed to be known about what you can do with a FTP enabled PS2.

Is there anywhere to get save games in the format that's used on the mc to download anywhere else? someone that hosts them maybe? Or is there a way to export the types that are supported by gameFAQs, such as the xport and gameshark ones?

Where can I can find a list of fully compatible ps2 iso's that are compatible with HDadvance? or a way to convert mdfs and other file formats into iso to use with it.

I know there was a post on how to get PAL to NTSC, but if it could be reposted here in more details, that'd be amazing.

I'm sure there are even more capabilities, or other neat things that you can do, if anyone has any answers to these questions, or can add other things that can be done with your ps2 FTP, please share with everyone.

2. Cindarian

Cindarian Member