1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ps2 game from hd

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by BishopeUK, Sep 29, 2004.

1. BishopeUK

BishopeUK Member

im having probs with running faplink the only way i can transfter games is to do it with the hdd connected to ps2 and when i get them on i dont know how to run them can someone please help me,,,,,tks BishopeUK

2. notmyname

notmyname Regular member

I assume you can boot backups on your PS2. Modchip, Swapdisk, etc.

Put the drive in your PC and run WinHIIP. It will format your drive and allow you to burn 1:1 copies of your originals. Then put it in your PS2 and start HDLoader.

3. BishopeUK

BishopeUK Member

ive done all of that ive got hdloader but theres no run option.

4. notmyname

notmyname Regular member

If you have the original HDLoader, you should be able to boot it directly. If you have a downloaded version, I recommend using the Memory Card exploit to allow auto-boot to the harddrive when a predetermined PS1 disk is insterted. I can email the exploit tutorial if you post your addy.

5. BishopeUK

BishopeUK Member

yes please i have it but go ahead does the ps1 game have 2 be original i have my ps2 chiped so no need to for swop magic is this right.....here is my add david.gulliver@ntlworld.com my version is the downloaded version ill send a pic of the screen shot when u reply tks bishopeuk