1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ps2 Game Saves

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Tribulati, Mar 3, 2005.

1. Tribulati

Tribulati Member

Hey... I was just wondering if there was a way to have downloaded Ps2 saves put on your memory card? I also have a ps2 harddrive with game backups on it... So is there maybe a utility that I can use to put the game saves on the harddrive by using a utility like Hdl_Dump GUI? Or can I burn them to a cd... Anything would help... The reason I am asking is becuase my roomate deleted alot of game saves from my memory card to make room for a dumb football game... and that really sucked... Thanx

2. JRoland

JRoland Member

Hmmm.... not really sure, but I think that's a great question!

Oh, and the "dumb football game" wasn't Madden was it? ;)

3. r0c0

r0c0 Guest

dunno if u can do that with hd but u can do it with just a usb pen and a ar max cd (or image on ur hd , if that is possible)

4. Tribulati

Tribulati Member

I also just tried a memory card exploit... It almost works, except for that fact that it can not allocate the .sps files (the game saves) to the configuration data that is on the memory card... Everything else that I put on the mc exploit disc worked though... I put on the HD advance and the hd loader and a few other .elf files...