1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 games buring with alcohol problem more than 4GB not burning ,Please help..

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by kingkobra, Dec 5, 2004.

1. kingkobra

kingkobra Guest

I am having problem burning PS2 games that are more than 4GB as it tells me the max I can burn is 4GB and I have few games that are more than 4GB.I tried couple of times and it gave me a FAT error. I use Alcohol 120.How do i solve this problem is there anyone who can help me with this.I would sincerely appreciate your advice.Thank you in advance.

2. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

Use DVD Decrypter

3. kingkobra

kingkobra Guest

I have DVD decrypter but when i open the program it says "UDF FILE SYSTEM PARSING FAILED "

REASON : UNABLE TO FIND VIDEO_TS FOLDER" . I am not able to proceed beyond this.please help.

4. kingkobra

kingkobra Guest

I was able to use DVD DECRYPTER and save a file as a ISO image.I am new to DVD DECRYPTER what do I do next how do i copy this using ALCOHOL 120 .what are the next steps ? looks like it shows the image of the playstation game is still above 4GB .please advise.thanks in advance.

5. Phiziks

Phiziks Member

I thought PS2 games don't have a VIDEO_TS folder. VIDEO_TS folders are usually for DVD Movies.

6. Drifty

Drifty Member

now just go to dvddecrypter and select iso -> write
    choose the image file u made and burn at 1x and thats it

7. Deimos218

Deimos218 Guest

ps2 games dont have video_ts files they are only in dvd movies so yeah youre right. I recommend dvd shrink over alcohol 120% for buring ps2 games. Just put the game into your dvd rom drive and open dvd decryter got Mode>ISO>Read then select copy to hdd. Then use Dvd Shrink to burn it onto a cd

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2004