1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 GAMES THAT WORK WITH SWAP MAGIC 3.3

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by 9932sens, Mar 7, 2005.

1. 9932sens

9932sens Guest

can somebody give me a list of games that work with swap magic 3.3 and the games that dont't work.
    and the media that u use for playing those games
    thank you very much

2. JLDR

JLDR Member

All of this ones works perfectly:

KillZone
    Jak 3
    The Getaway Black Monday
    NBA Live 2005
    Prince of Persia Warrior Within
    Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction
    The Incredibles
    Toca Race Driver 2
    Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
    Sonic Mega Collection
    Hot Wheels Stunt Track Challenge
    NFL Street 2
    Crash n' Burn
    Spyro 2: A Heros Tale
    WWE Smackdown Vs Raw
    The Urbz: Sims in the City
    Outlaw Volleyball
    Pac Man World 2
    Def Jam Fight For New York
    Jak and Daxter
    Call of Duty: Finest Hour
    Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3
    Flat Out
    The Polar Express
    Smash Court Tennis Pro Tournament 2

I'll list more later... Bye!

3. miklodeon

miklodeon Guest

i think all the games work with swap magic 3.3 except some that need some fixes or some changes with dvdgen...the ones i kno they dont work without doing this are sonic heroes and mercenaries. i have 80 ps2 games and they all work fine except these ones(and i have many news like tekken 5, cold fear, nba streetv3, fifa street...)

4. planger

planger Guest

Hi. Do any of you guys have fight night round 2 working.

5. miklodeon

miklodeon Guest

sorry but i dont like that kind of games so i dont bother to get them. but you cant put it to work? if ps2 cant read it maybe you need to burn in a dvd+r.

6. Goat2001

Goat2001 Guest

planger:
    I have got Fight Night Round 2 backed up successfully. I burned two copys. One with just using DVD Decryptor and the other i rebuilt the ISO. Both work but for some reason the copy i used with DVD Decryptor only it's audio is a little off. Only when the fighter is getting up after being knocked down. Other than that both copies work fine no problems. I use RiData DVD+R at the slowest speed. I hope this helps.

7. planger

planger Guest

Thanks Goat. I am gunna pick up some Ridata DVD+R's tomorrow and i'll give it a go. Have tried to back up PES4 on a Ridata DVD-R but had no joy so hopefully a change to the + may make the difference.

8. annie123

annie123 Guest

has anybody had trouble with rainbow six 3. I was able to back-up my game then I used swap magic 3 dvd disc and I have the new slim ps2. I put the swap disc in then when it gets to load I put in the back-up. from there it goes to invalid ps2 game. I used sony dvd-r disc and I have a sony dvd-rw. I also used decry. to save it to the HD and then burn it to the dvd. do I need to use a dvd loader or cd loader also. or is there a fix out there

9. Goat2001

Goat2001 Guest

annie:
    Do you have a flip top cover for your PStwo? I know that they come with one out of the box but i'm referring to one that you purchased so you can use for your Swap Magic 3 discs? When you open your PS2 using the eject button it checks for a valid PS2 disc. Swap Magic is a boot disc that lets you play imported or burned games but you have to use either the slide card which doesn't apply to you or a flip top which is what i have. If you don't you can check this site for one:
    http://www.ps2cover.com/
    If you do have one and all of this is old news then i apologize.

10. annie123

annie123 Guest

I have the new slim ps2 console. I purchased the magic switch that came with the magic swap disc. this 3 piece set stays in the slots. the tool c keeps the top open at all times. I am able to play other games. maybe I should purchase the new top?

11. annie123

annie123 Guest

I have the new slim ps2 console. I purchased the magic switch that came with the magic swap disc. this 3 piece set stays in the slots. the tool c keeps the top open at all times. I am able to play other games. maybe I should purchase the new top?

12. stephyg

stephyg Member

anyone tell me where I can buy back ups for my ps2 - just bought swap magic 3.3 and have no idea where to get games in uk (have a couple of contacts in asia and US, but not sure about them)?

Moderators: I am looking for back ups to games I already own.

Email me at stephyg2005@gmail.com and I will be eternally grateful.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2005