1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 GameShark(or Action Replay) downloaded but device needed...

Discussion in 'PS2' started by DarkCJ, Oct 20, 2004.

1. DarkCJ

DarkCJ Guest

Eh dudes... First thing: English is not my first language so sorry for any stupid words I'll use.

My problem: I've downloaded Action Replay with EmuleP2Pclient. When I put the burned cd into my PS2 it asks for some sort of device... How can I run that action replay without that device? I'm already searching for answers 2 weeks... So if you could help me, I would be gratefull. :)

2. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

is it asking for the dongle?

3. DarkCJ

DarkCJ Guest

I dont know what you exactly mean with dongle...
    It is asking for the device wich is normally included in the Action Replay Packet.
    So I was wondering if it could be hacked/cracked, that means, I dont need that device anymore.

Or maybe an alternative? Like X-ploider?
    Problem with that is that I don;'t know how they work and if they also need device etc...

_X_X_X_X_X_[small]yow. how's life?[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2004
  4. Cyprien

Cyprien Active member

it cant be hacked/cracked... since it uses the dongle to save the codes and the list of the games...

5. DarkCJ

DarkCJ Guest

Oke, now I know that the device is needed for sure...
    But is there an alternatife CheatProgram that doesn't need a device? What about X-ploider? Somebody knows?

Btw. What is a dvdloader or cdloader where everybody is talking about in here? (sorrie just a second question)

6. devilhunt

devilhunt Active member

cd/dvd loader is a program that you burn to cdr/dvdr and is used in conjunction with swapmagic to help it load games that swapmagic can't load on its own

7. DarkCJ

DarkCJ Guest

Then why are all of you using Swap thing?
    I got a MarsII-chip and works fine, I can even play backups online with it.(after patching .iso file made by dvd-decrypter)