1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2- GTA San Andreas

Discussion in 'PS2' started by sevens, Mar 24, 2005.

1. sevens

sevens Member

Hello,

I was in the middle of GTA san andreas and my memory card went bad. Now my hopes and dreams of finishing GTA san andreas are shattered. Along with it several other saves were lost. I cannot get the memory card to save at all now but is there anyway that I could get the info off or save the card? Otherwise, is there someone out there who is halfway through the game and could give me a file? I just finished the first trucking mission on the South West side?

2. nunzv.1

nunzv.1 Member

san andreas isnt a hard game, it doesnt take long to beat

3. clouser

clouser Guest

this is to save the card use the action replay max disc and use the format function on it as for the save games your outta luck there man.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2005
  4. steimy

steimy Active member

I am a bit further than that but have no idea how i would get the save file onto the PC to get it to you. Although i doubt you want my game, i am not one of those, need to have 100% complete, types. I folled around to much and lose a few girlfriends, never did find every tag/oyster and that sort of thing. they don't matter much to me. if i find them fine, if not i don't go on a mission to search them out. I do that the second time around after i just have pure fun the first time.

5. sevens

sevens Member

I know there is a usb port on the PS2 but I'm not sure if this would access the memory card.