1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 HD Advance On the Market Now!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by SUBZERO18, Nov 30, 2004.

1. SUBZERO18

SUBZERO18 Member

Wait a minute anyone have the PS2 HD Advance? If so, I have a few questions because im thinking of getting one. Ok say I bought it and put everything the way it is supposed to and I store one of my Games for example: GTA San Andreas. Will I have to put the game in my PS2 to play or is the whole game copied and stored to my PS2 with my HD Advance and Hard Drive? If so does that mean I can borrow a game from my brother that he as and store it on there too. Well I suppose so lol? If so I think that is better than any Mod Chip,Swap Magic, etc. No more hassle right just store? Anyone have an answer to this?

2. SUBZERO18

SUBZERO18 Member

No one has it??? Wow I would think. BTW say I baught this HDD and HDAdvance Program and Backed up my copy of a game. Will I be able to play that game online?

3. FFEMT25

FFEMT25 Member

Yes you can copy the games to the HD and play without the disk, also the software is HD Advance 2.0, you can do a search on google to find out were to buy it. No you cannot play online games, they do not work from the HD, search google will explain why, it has something to do with the driver of the Network Adapter on the PS2.

4. SUBZERO18

SUBZERO18 Member

Do you think there will be a program for that?

5. FFEMT25

FFEMT25 Member

I found a couple of sites that spoke of development going on now to address DNAS problem that HD ADVANCE has, a good place to research it would be PA2OWNZ.COM they has some posts related to that problem.

6. SUBZERO18

SUBZERO18 Member

do you mind giving me the threat site?