1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 hd loader program

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by GTEGINGE, Nov 15, 2004.

1. GTEGINGE

GTEGINGE Member

Hello all
    (HD-LOADER TO CD-R HELP)
    Right i have a silver ps2 just had a mod chip fitted
    and i fitted a hard drive 80 gig maxtor on a network adaptor cool i can play my backups now i need to get the ps2 to talk to the hard drive so i can store the games like the x-box iv download the hd loader off suprnova the one everyone says to get and now i need to get it on disc (cd-r) to boot in the ps2 and store them games i need help the hd loader came down as a .BIN file eg mounterble image what shall i do to put it on a cd-r i need the answer that works my ps2 is PAL if that helps

2. jonjakjam

jonjakjam Regular member

use alcohol 120% to burn the image to cdr.

3. GTEGINGE

GTEGINGE Member

IVE TRY EVERYTHING TO GET THE HD LOADER PROGRAM TO WORK ON CD-R (225MB VERSION) I THINK IT MIGHT BE THE VERSION ON SUPRNOVA THAT IS CRAP CAUSE MY PS2 IS CHIPPED AND CAN READ EVERYTHING BUT THE HD LOADER PROGRAM ANY SUGUESTIONS ON WHAT TO USE TO MAKE IT TALK TO THE HARD DRIVE EG A LINK TO A SITE WITH HD ADVANCE ON THAT WOULD BE COOL CHEERS

Ginge