1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 HDD Back Ups?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by rayelvis, Oct 12, 2004.

1. rayelvis

rayelvis Member

Is there a such thing as a 120gb HDD for the PS2 ? and if there is ? would you be available to back up your own games into this HDD, of so can anyone help me with some info on how to purchase this HDD... the reason why I ask is cause I have a dumb ass friend that lies all the time and it seemed kinda ackward and yet interesting....

2. notmyname

notmyname Regular member

He's not bull$h177ing you (this time). There is not an official Sony 120Gig drive available, but you can use many 3rd party drives (almost any size) to backup games on and play directly from your PS2. HDLoader is one such program that will do this. There are many threads on this subject if you do search.

ps2drives.x-pec.com/ for a list of known-compatible drives. PM me for a tutorial.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2004
  3. rayelvis

rayelvis Member

Wow thanks.... is there a guide that anyone or you can provide for me on how to go about hooking one up and on how to back the games up on it... THIS IS THE BEST INFO EVER

4. notmyname

notmyname Regular member

PM me with email.

5. mjay23

mjay23 Guest

reyelvis, that's right! your friend can lie so much that there is such thing as backing up games to your hdd :)

notmyname can help you :)

enjoy guys!