1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 HDD information needed badddd

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by jrcannon, Jan 13, 2005.

1. jrcannon

jrcannon Member

ok i am new to all this ps2 stuff but i just got one and i got swap magic 3.3 and i have a burned copy of gameshark and i use the slide tool. ok well im interested in getting a 120 gig maxtor hdd for my ps2 and i wanna get some things straight before i do.
    i need a network adapter
    hard drive
    and hd advance 2.0

well thats all nice but what does hd advance 2.0 let me do (ie. save game progress, copy games, copy burned games....) and i have heard that even if i was to copy games over to the hdd they might not work is any of this right, any help would be wicked thanks

2. bas00069

bas00069 Guest

there is a list of games that will work and not work and you can also get a mem card exploit and load hd advance from that that is how i am doing it. you can also go to the hd advance site and get that list

3. jrcannon

jrcannon Member

ok i understand that but isn't there like a whole latta games that wont work if you copy them over like what im asking is, is it really worth it wit hthe amount that dont work, also can you save games to the hdd or do you still need a mc

4. gorec9897

gorec9897 Regular member