1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 HDD question

Discussion in 'PS2' started by drkmist86, Feb 9, 2008.

1. drkmist86

drkmist86 Guest

Ok I am using a sony 40 Gb Hdd to play FFXI, is there a way to use it for HDLoader as well? I tried but then it wouldn't let me back on the Game on my Hdd. Or Even if I can use other programs at the same time through ulauncher.
    I had to put the hdd in my computer to format it last time i just want to be able to play PS2 backups from there and play MMORPG called FFXI.

2. wosmyk

wosmyk Member

well i want to say sorry in advance because i dont have the answer your seeking,the reason im replying to this is because you may have the answer i need...i have an 80 gb hdd and i was wandering if i could use it to save games or to use save files i have downloaded for games

my ps2 is the slim

is not modded

oh yeah my hdd is a western digital if that helps altho im sure it wont make much differance..

thanks much

3. metave

metave Member

drkmist86: You should be able to use the hard drive to play games off of. The best way to get HDLoader is through the Memory Card Exploit (it's a bit long to post here; search around and you'll find it).

wosmyk: I'm pretty sure the answer to your question is in the "Unofficial PS2 Guides" sticky. You'll probably need to do the MC Exploit, and need an external enclosure, but I'm not sure.