1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 image files

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by dalyxxx, Apr 16, 2005.

1. dalyxxx

dalyxxx Guest

can any one help me im havin mass truble burnin down loaded ps2 games . tride loads of burnin program . dont know whats going wrong

2. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

I can tell you your problem, you downloaded the game...

3. dalyxxx

dalyxxx Guest

hi my box is chipped . i canrt burn or open the file . ive used nero win . easy cd . even tride iso buster and more besides . ive burnt pc image games with nero . but carnt do psx 2 . any ideas ??????

4. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

Use DVD Decrypter.

Set this - MODE>ISO>WRITE

Insert a (DECENT MEDIA) blank dvd-r

And Burn at a slow yet SUPPORTED(the supported speeds will be shown on the right hand box) speed. ;)

-Mike

5. dalyxxx

dalyxxx Guest

thanks mike il try that . but witch burnin software do u recomend

6. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

DVD Decrypter :p

-Mike

ps. Click on DVD Decrypter above.

7. Mik3h

Mik3h Regular member

PimpDawg, if you didn't know.. Downloaded games [bold] CAN [/bold] be burned to disc ya know :S
    When someone asks for help, you should offer help to the best of your knowledge. Shurely a [bold] Member [/bold] should be helping a newbie.. :|

-Mike

8. steimy

steimy Active member

Mik3h, if you read the forum rules like you should have then you would know that PimpDawg did the right thing. You are not suppose to help people who download games because it is illegal.

" PIRACY AND LINKING TO PIRATED MATERIAL IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED, YOUR ACCOUNT WILL BE FROZEN IF YOU DO THIS"
    " Case examples regarding rule number five (5). No piracy.

Case: Pirated material, such as serial numbers and direct links to pirated, copyrighted material (including direct links to torrent files and ed2k links). PROHIBITED

Case: Technical, in depth discussion about copy protection circumvention (i.e. cracking). PROHIBITED

Case: Discussion about pirated content and piracy, such as converting (downloaded) video and/or audio files to DVD/AudioCD/whatever format. PERMITTED

Case: Discussion about copy protection circumvention in general (extracting encrypted content, such as DVD movies, compact discs, copy protected console and computer software, using existing software). PERMITTED

Case: Links to sites offering possibly pirated content (including torrent files and ed2k links). PERMITTED"

And a "Member" does know that.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2005
  9. Twinski

Twinski Regular member

And another thing for that matter, If you do something illegal, you should know how to do it. I mean its like saying "i just stole a candy bar from a store, what do i do with it now?", i mean if your going to be an idiot about stuff don't do it. "I just shot a dude, where do i hide?".

10. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

lol, I don't even have to say anything, I got people who got my back all over on this site, lol :-|

11. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

I JUST STOLE A CANDY BAR TOO !!!

Can somebody help me eat it.
    I just cant figure it out.

@ Mike,

You do what you think is right,
    But dont call-out other members when you dont know the facts yourself.

As for me I stand BEHIND PimpDawg.

12. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

:) Thx Jizmak

13. steimy

steimy Active member

Better than standing in front of him, I hear he will run you down with his Neon! Just F'N you PimpDawg.

14. sadalius

sadalius Member

We all need a little help now and then, but man, like the candy bar analogy, I'm not going to knock off a bank and then ask what I should do with the money.

I follow the rules too.

15. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the Neon. :)

Also check this out (by Nephilim) here:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/185699

It's been simmering for quite a while but it came to ahead last night after yet another "I just downloaded "XYZ game and can't get it to work" thread. Like Xian I refuse to help them and it gets my goat when I see someone else jump in to help them. I won't hesitate to tell them "Hey, when you buy it it works!" and without fail they start popping off about it and I love all the excuses they come up with,

Last edited: Apr 28, 2005