1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Import Boot Disc Question

Discussion in 'PS2' started by yoshi9784, Apr 29, 2003.

1. yoshi9784

yoshi9784 Guest

I'm very interested in this device, Swap Magic PS2 Boot Discs v2.0(DVD and CD), that I've heard discussed all over this board. I fully understand that I need a modchip or other game enhancer in addition to these discs to play imports. Now I'm prepared to buy one. I am looking for online retailers who sell this boot disc set for $20 total(including shipping). I hope this post builds a list of replies with great links. Thank you for your time.

2. zoheb01

zoheb01 Guest

you can buy swap magic CD's from this site:

www.modchip.0catch.com

3. CptCrash

CptCrash Regular member

www.modchipkits.com

Last edited: Apr 29, 2003
  4. Zaga1

Zaga1 Guest

can you play splinter cell , nba strreeet 2 and midnight run2 bakups with this swap magic cd's? anyone have a flip-top and succeeded with these gamez?

cheers

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2003
  5. zoheb01

zoheb01 Guest

Well, you can read other forums posted about Splinter cell as flip to top PS2's coudn't play it, i bet the other games work.

6. CptCrash

CptCrash Regular member

Splinter Cell copies and reads fine until it go to the save screen, then it bombs. Have not tried nba street2 or midnight run 2. The problem is not the flip top but the swap magic 2 boot discs, so hopefully a new version is on the way!