1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 ISO GAME FROM JAPAN

Discussion in 'PS2' started by A2J4LIFE, Jun 17, 2004.

1. A2J4LIFE

A2J4LIFE Guest

I BURN ISO GAMES LIKE WATER WITHOUT NO PROBLEM BUT SOMETIMES I GET SOME GAMES FROM JAPAN OR SOMETHING THAT THEY BURN FINE BUT WHEN I LOAD IN THE PS2 THEY PLAY WITH LINES GOING UP OVER AND OVER IS IT THAT ITS A PAL AND I NEED TO CONVERT IT OR WHAT IS IT CAUSE IT HAPPEN WITH PANDORA TOMORROW AND SOME1 CONVERTER IT AND GAVE SEVERAL PLAYING OPTIONS IN THE BEGGINGIN OF GAME AND WHEN I PIC NTSC OR SOMETHING IT WORKS HOW DO I CONVERT FROM PAL TO NTSC OR IS THERE A PATCH I CAN PUT ON THIS GAME THAT WILL FIX I ALREADY BURNED SO PLZ TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO...

2. bigboneli

bigboneli Guest

1. Turn yer damn caplocks off
    2. If it has lines going up like you describe, it's PROBABLY a PAL release, and most if not all JAP games are NTSC.
    3. You can convert these PAL rls's to NTSC with adr_patcher v0.5. google for it.
    4. If you have a 'game play option' as you put it at the beginning, to select PAL/NTSC, it's starting to sound as though you are using downloaded/pirated software, at which time all help from this forum will cease for you.
    5. If you've already burned it, you'll need to remake an image of it and patch it with the aforementioned pal-ntsc patcher, and then reburn it.
    6. I know I've said it in 1. but turn off yer damn caplocks, it's f**king annoying.
    Hope this helps...

3. A2J4LIFE

A2J4LIFE Guest

Dude whats ur problem lighten up bro relax be happy life is to short brother caps on cause i use team speak to chat with friends and talk button is caps lock sometimes i dont realize its caps on so chill bro not yelling just excited lolol listen i didnt get the name of that software whats the full name cant find nothing under what little u gave me plz respond thx ...
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]A2J4LIFE[/small]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2004
  4. bigboneli

bigboneli Guest

call me dude, tell me to lighten up, then ask for help. real smooooooooth.

anyhow, i've got about 11 beer in me, so don't give a damn.

http://www.megagames.com/console/cgi-bin/dl.cgi?file=adr_patcher!zip

and i don't give a rats arse what ya do when yer caplocks are on, the rules here (and i don't make em) specify not to use em. so i ain't being prudish, just obeying the man :)

hope that proggy helps ya

5. A2J4LIFE

A2J4LIFE Guest

AIGHT HAUSSIE THX AGAIN IPPRECIATE IT FOR UR GENTLEMANS RESPONCE UR OK BY ME NO BIGGEE AND MY BROTHER I WAS PUSHIN UR BUTTONS MESSING WIT YA ITS ALL GOOD OH ON THE CAPS FORGOT AGAIN THX FOR BEING THE RULE REMINDER WE CAN ALWAYS USE SOME OF U,,,S GUYS WE APPRECIATE UR DEDICATION AND COMMITMENT TO THE INTERNET FORUMS REMIND ME L8TR TO BAKE U A CAKE LOLOLOLOL, BRO I GOTS NOTIN BUT LOVE 4 YA I GOT IT ALL SQUARED AWAY ON THAT ISSUE READ UP ON WHERE TO GET THE PROGRAM THAT CONEVERTED MY PANDORA AND GOT IT IT WAS SO EASY WELL ON ANOTHER NOTE LAY OFF THE BOOS THEY CLOUD UR MIND AND PREVANT YOU FROM TRUELY ENJOYING LIFE THE TRUE WAY REMEMBER JESUS LOVES AND WELL I LIKE U 2 AIGHT PEACE HIT ME BACK SOME TIME WELL DO LUNCH C YA ...
    _

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2004
  6. bigboneli

bigboneli Guest

and they wonder why i drink...... :0)

7. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

Seems you need to read the rules http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487 for more than one thing meaning the Piracy and ALL CAPS messages. Especially since you said this in your last post

So that means you knew you had you caps lock on and on top of that are being snide about it. Oh by the way CAPS LOCK is a bannable offense at aD, but if you read the rules you would know that. Please try to abide by them. Thank You.

8. A2J4LIFE

A2J4LIFE Guest

ONER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL Another fan club member i love u guys ur fun to button round wit its all good,pleasure to rap with ya but im on the run hit me back up well do dinner booked on lunch dont worry i got the tab so if u broke dont sweat it u rollin wit the big dog LOLOLOLOLOLOL :) :) :) :) :)

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2004
  9. Icemonkey

Icemonkey Active member

That wasn't another member of the fan club but rather the coach of the team ;)

10. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

Oner...allow me bro....

caps lock, being a wise-ass about it, getting cocky with a mod........buh bye.