1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Lens HELP!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by fuego3048, Apr 3, 2005.

1. fuego3048

fuego3048 Member

I have a PS2 v4 and I would like to know the difference between the A type resistance for adjusting Lens and the B type resistance for adjusting Lens. Also, I want to be sure that these are the parts, that controls the voltage for the DVD and the CD laser. The problem is that I turned to much the screw for the DVD voltage and now it’s broken(this is located in the laser lens circuit board). How would I install it??? Link to the the a one, the b page looks the same, http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=132&products_id=2642&

2. fuego3048

fuego3048 Member

anyone, I don't think I could live without my ps2

3. tjshady

tjshady Member

i turned the dvd one too much and it wont read dvds any more. i think this is why it doesn't work. but i did the same for the cd, but the cd works still. but the dvd just no matter where i put turn it, it does the same thing. the red laser will shine for like 20 secs then starts to sound like it is reading the disc but never works. and the cd one if i turn it on red laser comes on for about 2 secs and reads and works. if i turn the cd too high does exactly the same as the dvd red laser for 20 secs and then no work. then i would turn it down and then back to the 2 secs red laser and work. so i don't know why the dvd wont do the same but i tried moving the white height adjuster all the way around click by click and doesn't work on any dvd. but cd works fine at a bunch of spots on the white height adjuster? any clues why?