1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Medal of honor

Discussion in 'PS2' started by nivlek13, Oct 25, 2002.

1. nivlek13

nivlek13 Guest

Has anyone tried making a backup of this game.I tried with Prassi Primo.It works until the load screen appears & then the disc just keeps spinning.Can anyone help.I have made backup copies of numerous games with Prassi Primo, without any problems.Are Electronic Art games harder to backup.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2002
  2. chris900

chris900 Member

Im trying to back up Medal of honor Rising sun with PrimoDVD 2.0...but when i get to about 93% it says completed with errors and then deletes the file..I think what iv heard is that EA Games have copy protection on them, im not sure at the momeny how to get around this..i believe u need a patch

3. safc_66

safc_66 Regular member

No patching necessary for MOH Rising Sun.Burn image onto HDD with either Nero or DVD Decrypter then burn to blank media. Good luck. BTW, what type of chip/mod are you using ??

4. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

Yeah Medal of Honor Rising Sun is swap magic friendly so if you use a modchip this game should work just fine.If you are burning your games higher than 1X you will get flaws in your games you have to backup some games at 1X that is the recommended speed for everyone to use.I used Record Now and burned MOH:Rising Sun with no problems the game plays perfect.

5. chris900

chris900 Member

safc_66 - Im using that new no solder modchip, with the swap magic disks.
    But ill try to make an image with nero and then burn it with nero, and see if that works, thanks alot.