1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Media Player

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Woz, Jun 1, 2004.

1. Woz

Woz Regular member

Hi,
    I have been trying to download a version of the PS2 Media Player. Im after the version with the .EXE file as with all the other files. Can anybody provide a direct link?

Thanks in advance.

Woz

2. jisleyjr

jisleyjr Member

Are you referring to the media player that GameShark makes? or are you talking about the PS2Reality Player?

The gameshark one needs to be registerd to work. ps2reality player can be found at www.ps2reality.net, look in the english forums.

John

3. Woz

Woz Regular member

Thanks for the reply, but what I should of done first i did last!! (i.e. search the forums!!)

All sorted now.

Woz

4. jisleyjr

jisleyjr Member

glad to hear. one thing to notice when playing divx files is that if they are larger then 512x384 resolution the ps2 will play them but with skips and pauses when there is a lot of movement on screen, it is quite annoying. only thing i could figure to do is run the divx through virtualdub and resize to 512x384. its a pain, but at least it doesn't skip and burp anymore.

Goodluck