1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 messiah 2 pro modchip

Discussion in 'PS2' started by leet74, Nov 25, 2003.

1. leet74

leet74 Member

ive been using swap magic discs now for a while but im sick of the swapping and im considering having messiah 2 pro put in.

anyone on here got this chip and do you have any tales to tell about it like any problems you've had with it. Or is it as good a chip as everyone says it is?

thanks in advance

2. zamsak

zamsak Regular member

Yup it is a wonderful chip. Go for the DMS3 if your have got sufficient funds and want DivX!!!

3. FFOCAJ

FFOCAJ Member

Hi, I'm using the slide card also. Firstly, swapping is a pain and also when i download games to burn sometimes i get problems starting them up. Im burning them on low speeds, with the right protection and using PPF patches and they still dont boot. I even tried booting them with a burnt copy of swap magic 3 and they dont work. The titles are Mortal Kobat 5, NFS hot pursuit 2, and Downlhill Domination. Is there known combatibilty error with these and the swapp method? If I get a Messiah 2 do you think that they'll work. Please tell me anything you can.

4. hm1

hm1 Regular member

I've got a messiah 2

The chip is excellent.

It plays everything well and is tried and tested.

Do yourelves a favour and get one

The world of backed up games is waiting for you

5. leet74

leet74 Member

@FFOCA yes if you get a messaih 2 they will all work i got mine a while ago and everything boots now

the prob with swap magic discs is that they cant boot dvdrips that are larger than 632mb and 90% of all dvdrips are larger than this