1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 modding help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ajs87, Aug 29, 2004.

1. ajs87

ajs87 Member

i'm new to this just to let you know. anyways, i've been doing research and it seems everyone thinks the messiah 2 pro is the best. can someone link me to a good site to purchase one. also, if anyone knows where i can get instructions on installation that would be nice too.

2. nelswick

nelswick Regular member

actually the matrix infinity or dms3 are the best chips. you can get a infinity installed at http://www.norcalmods.com for 100 dollars.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small][​IMG][/small]

Last edited: Aug 29, 2004
  3. VOD3N05

VOD3N05 Guest

yea a i agree that DMS3 chip is the best chip there is, have best features too.

before u buy, check ther features...

4. bontehond

bontehond Member

I just got my PS2 too and wanna modify it too. Is it doable to install a modchip myself? How hard is it for someone who has never done it before?

5. nelswick

nelswick Regular member

i suggest you save yourself the money for equipment, the time to mod it and frustration, and the frying f your ps2 and get it installed professionally. it is very hard to mod your own system and most plaes it is only about 40 dollars extra to have them do it and it definetly worth it.