1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 Network

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Winning11, Dec 14, 2004.

1. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

I tried the ps2 adapter on a dial up connection. Everything connects well and the game speed is pretty good but often while playing a message appears saying "u lost connection to the host" and it disconnects and goes back to the game's lobby. This happens for all the games i've tried like madden 2005, THUG2 and fifa2005. Any ideas? is that suppose to be normal to get disconnected all the time with dial up?
    Thx

2. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

I had a dial connection before, and it would throw you off after a certain amount of time, I checked with the supplier and they said it was supposed to do that. Could your supplier be the same?

3. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

Who was ur supplier?

4. bigmac999

bigmac999 Regular member

It was Freeserve, now known as Wanadoo. I have Broadband with them now and if I leave my machine on over night I lose my connection and have to reboot my PC to get it back. Not sure if thats the BB or my PC though.

5. Winning11

Winning11 Guest

I checked with my supplier and they said it's not suppose to do it. Could it be my ps2/adapter??any suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2004