1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Networking Help Please

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by Z3rordi3, Aug 27, 2007.

1. Z3rordi3

Z3rordi3 Member

Iv just recently ordered an USB enclosure for my IDE harddrive because I'm sick of trying to make that fu***** HDL DUMB work. But I'll only receive my enclosure next week.

I was wondering if someone had a nice tutorial for me so it can help me put that damn Guitar Hero Custom in my ps2 so I can play!(Or a way to make it work, I have msn if you can help)

My ps2 is currently soft-modded (Exploit with Memory Card and PSX Game). I can access my Ps2 with my PC through FTP with FlashXP but I can't transfer the .iso on my Ps2 harddrive. Don't worry for elf's transfer, I got a usb key for that. If someone out there can hear me...Ill be in heaven! PLEASE HELP! :'(

I heard that to make HDLDUMB work, my harddrive needed to get in my PC before, but I got a laptop.

Thanks everyone, please help....I really wanna play that Guitar Hero because the guitar is not mine and I need to give back the guitar in a week.

2. OmriSama

OmriSama Regular member

HDL > USB HDD.

USB HDDs are terrible. They have low game compatibillity and i'm pretty sure Guitar Hero won't work. Games are also much slower on them. Your much better off trying to make HDL work then getting a USB HDD, but that's your decision...

3. Z3rordi3

Z3rordi3 Member

I think that I was not very clear in the latest post.HDL works already. I have a 160gb hdd in my ps2 at the moment(Games in it already).I bought and enclosure to transfer (removing harddrive and puting iso on my harddrive and replace it again in the ps2). I just wanna learn how to transfer an .iso from my Pc to Ps2.

Ohh and by the way, its the custom edition ( Hacked)