1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ps2 online gaming help

Discussion in 'PS2' started by screwxbox, Nov 17, 2004.

1. screwxbox

screwxbox Member

hey i have a problem, last year I bought an online adapter for my ps2, it worked fine and played i socom2 online for a long time. But eventually i got bored of it so i stoppped playing, now im getting call of duty and i want to play it online, but my online isnt working. when i choose automatic settings and stuff for my isp it says no connection can be made, so i went through and put my ip address and my netmask and those things and did it the manual way, but now it says im online but the info couldnt be sent to scea, so i still cant play online, by the way i have a cable modem. PLEASE HELP!!

2. nelswick

nelswick Regular member

do you have a modchip? you should also try calling your ISP. they will know how to fix it.

3. screwxbox

screwxbox Member

no i dont have a modchip, so i should call my internet company?

4. nelswick

nelswick Regular member

yeah they will probably know how to get consoles working online unless it is a problem with your ps2/adapter. sometimes you have to register a mac address with your isp in order to the ps2 connected.

5. screwxbox

screwxbox Member

How do i register my mac address?