1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2-PC Networking

Discussion in 'PS2' started by DJReiko, Mar 16, 2005.

1. DJReiko

DJReiko Guest

I remember reading somewhere about networking your playstation with your pc so that you can send the files through the network to the memory card, is that true? I have dsl and a router if that means anything. (pc and ps2 are plugged in)

2. DJReiko

DJReiko Guest

3. joe33333

joe33333 Guest

It's not worth it. It's a pain in the ass to set up and you will only transfer at a max of about 1MB/S so if you try to transfer a backup it will take hours. I don't think it's possible to transfer memory card files.

4. DJReiko

DJReiko Guest

I didn't ask if it was worth it. I asked if there was a way to do it. Can someone with a constructive answer please help? I'd like to get an exploit for HDLoader (or HDAdvance either will work.) on my memory card.

5. AtariBorn

AtariBorn Regular member

Yes, it is possible. And it takes about 70-90 minutes to copy as FULL 4.7 gig DVD. Small price to pay for softmod/no swap.

There's your answer

6. DJReiko

DJReiko Guest

I guess you're all missing the point that I'm trying to get across. All I want to do is send an Exploit to my Memory Card.

I never said anything about sending dvd's

Just tell me how to send an exploit for HDLoader or HDAdvance to my memory card. That's all I wanted to know.

Thank you for your time.

7. AtariBorn

AtariBorn Regular member

Either by copying the files to your PS2 through a cheating/game save device (Action Replay MAX, etc.)

Or by burning a CD with the exploit on it and using a swap or mod to boot the CD (not exactly sure how to do this)

It's not really that hard to find the answer to your question. Try google.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2005
  8. babymmm

babymmm Member

checkout exploitstation.com they are the shizzy

9. ZippoGuy

ZippoGuy Member

At the risk of sounding stupid, what is an exploit?