1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 Perfect Backup.....

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Franzel, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Franzel

Franzel Member

okay, ive been looking at every corner on how to backup a ps2 game and play it on a non modded ps2 and everything leeds to a dead end.
    i tried Hd, USB and DVD but no luck at all so far. can anybody tell me or help me how to backup a ps2 game and play it via HD or DVD. and no swap disc or original HD Loader please...
    ive been stugling for weeks now. if anyone can hel.

here my e-mail....
    ***email removed***

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  2. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Other multiposts closed and email removed....please review the forum rules in my sig before continuing to post.

I've moved this thread to the appropriate forum.

3. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

you can't played a copy without a modchip, hdloader, or swapmagic. unless you have a cd/dvd presser, which only companies have, it's not possible.

if you have a fat ps2, network adapter and hdd, then you can do the memory card exploit and boot hdloader from the memory card. you will need an original psx game, though.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2007
  4. Franzel

Franzel Member

There must be a way. I have Read and heard from people there are ways to play backups without any modification. But how is the big Q....

Look. people keep it a secret for a reason....
    they cracked ps1, ps3, xbox and wii. and dont let me start with the pc's. so there must be a way. people are just keeping it a secret for a reason....

5. pryme_H

pryme_H Regular member

As previously stated, you CANNOT play PS2 back ups without a modchip. You can, however, get a compatible PS2 HDD and be able to trancsribe PS2 games that you own onto it using HD Advance. And by the way, this is no secret. Your misconception led you to believe this. As a matter of fact, it's all over this site.